"Bradenton PC Repair was there when I needed help with my Computer. There is no-one else I would trust with my techonology." - M. Lee

Rated Based on Reviews

Windows 10 Updates Causing Boot Loop! We can fix it!

Bradenton PC Repair
Posted: 03-01-2018

Recently Microsoft has been releasing windows 10 updates at a rapid pace. Many of which are causing problems with almost every part of Windows 10. We have seen computers coming into the shop with driver incompatibility, Windows update Loops, programs completely missing, and windows partitions completely missing.

So far with all of the issues that have been caused, we have been able to fix 90% of them. The other 10% of the issues required backing up and reinstalling the operating system.

If you recently did a windows update and now your computer is not function, give us a call and we can get you back up and running again!